Songwriting & Music Publishing Masterclass
Bring your creativity to life
It is important to develop your skills as a songwriter, so that you stand out from the crowd. You don’t have to be a performer to write songs – you can be either or both. If you have the ability to write great songs, you can write songs for others too – which can be a very lucrative business.
Pauline Henry will lead you through a practical workshop.
You will need:
* A recording device (i.e. a voice recorder on your mobile phone).
* Feel free to bring your instrument (guitar or keyboard), if it helps you with your songwriting process.
* Most importantly, come prepared with your songs ideas so that we can develop them in the Masterclass.
The Songwriting & Music Publishing Masterclass Includes:
- Song Structure
- Story-telling – the different songwriting approaches
- Pauline will support you through developing melodies, lyrical concepts and song development.
The ‘Bread and Butter’ for both Artiste and Musician. If you are a songwriter you need to get protection, get registered and get a piece of the action!
Understanding the ‘rights’ in your music. Learn to control, protect and exploit your rights.
Licensing & Syncronisation
Explore other avenues to exploit your musical talent.
Masterclasses take place in at a studio location in Kings Cross, London*.
*You can request a preferred location. Price excludes travel costs.
- Please choose your preferred date using the calendar below
- Fill in the booking form below
- Use the drop down menu to select the Masterclass you would like to book
- Proceed to the payment page to finalise your order and I will email you to make arrangements!
CHOOSE PAYMENT OPTION BELOW: